Experience Ocho Rios finest! visit the world famous Dunn’s River Falls, which is one of Jamaica’s natural treasures. If you do not want to climb the falls you may watch the action of others climbing or just view the beauty of nature. In addition, we will take you through the heart of Ocho Rios, Fern Gully, around the country side, a local neighborhood, you may do an optional stop at the Coyaba River Museum and Gardens and finally do some shopping for souvenirs before returning to your cruise ship. We will allow you to see more of Ocho Rios and promise a memorable day while you are with us in Jamaica!
- Explore the country side
- Climb or view Dunn’s River Falls
- Go sight-seeing through Fern Gully
- See aerial views of the town and your Cruise ship in port
- Souvenir shopping available
- This is a family tour
- Visit the Coyaba River museum and Gardens (optional)
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.