Travel along Jamaica’s scenic north coast until we arrive at the world famous Dunn’s River Falls where you can climb the falls and enjoy the park. Next, we will tavel along the coast towards Falmouth until we arrive at a small dirt road that leads you along the historic Rio Bueno River in the lush valley. After going across the “Irie Bridge” and doing a small hike in the rain forest you will be given safety instructions, you and the rest of your co-captains board your raft and enter the fast flowing water. With your tour guide steering the raft from the rear, you use teamwork to paddle through the twists and turns of rushing white-water rapids. Finally, you will paddle to the beach where you can spend some time at the beach and have a cool drink at the bar before returning to your Cruise Ship in Falmouth or resort in Trelawny.
- Return transportation from the Falmouth Cruise Ship pier included
- Pick up from Trelawny Resorts available
- Maximum weight: 280lbs for White Water River Rafting
- Participants need to be in good physical condition and be able to swim for White Water River Rafting.
- 7 exciting rapids including 2 surprises for River Boarding.
- River rapids are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate) for River Rafting.
- The River flow is rated class 3 (swift moving water) for White Water River Rafting.
- River Rafting Tour is soft Adventure Rating
- River Rafting is not recommended for pregnant women
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.