Go for a ride on scenic trails winding through properties dating back nearly 500 years, see Jamaica’s countryside, wetlands, mangroves and learn about the lifestyles and habits of the Taino Indians – Jamaica’s first settlers. then, go down to the beach for an unforgettable a ride in the ocean with your horse. Next, take a ride along Jamaica’s scenic north then into the hills until you arrive at the Blue Hole & Secret Falls where you can have some fun in the Jamaican bush before returning to your ship/Hotel.
- 2 hour Horse back riding excursion
- Family friendly even for beginners
- Weight limit is 240lbs per horse
- Entrance fees to the Blue Hole & Secret Falls included
- Family fun tour
- Transportation provided to and from your Cruise Ship/Hotel
- Admission fees to Heritage Beach Horseback Ride included
- Let us pre book your adventure today
- we also offer private group tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.