Come with us on an evening trip along the north coast to the historic town of Falmouth. We will show you points of interest and you will learn about some of Jamaica’s colorful past. Next, we will take you to one of our Island’s most unique attractions for an unforgettable experience. We will visit the Glistening Waters Lagoon, upon your arrival at the Lagoon, you will board a small boat and go on a guided evening tour of the Lagoon with your boat captain and tour guide, you may also enjoy a Sea Food dinner at the restaurant before returning to your resort. This is a great way to spend the evening with your family or friends.
- Family friendly tour
- Return transportation from Montego Bay resorts included
- View local towns and villages en-route
- Enjoy a guided 30 minute evening boat tour of the Lagoon
- You may Swim in the Lagoon at no additional cost
- Enjoy the spectacular sights of luminous lights as you do the boat tour
- Enjoy a Jamaican Sea Food Dinner at the Restaurant at an additional cost(optional).
- The cost of food is not included
- View and tour the historic town of Falmouth
- Let us pre-book your adventure today
- We offer private group tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Have dinner at an additional charge
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.