Experience Ocho Rios finest! visit the world famous Dunn’s River Falls, which is one of Jamaica’s natural treasures. If you do not want to climb the falls you may watch the action of others climbing or just view the beauty of nature. Then take an amazing journey down the Martha Brae River, with breathtaking scenery in the valley on a 30 foot Bamboo Raft poled by your own Raft Captain who describes the journey as you go along.
- Return transportation included
- 2 persons per raft
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.