Travel along Jamaica’s scenic north coast until we arrive at a small dirt road that leads you along the historic Rio Bueno River in the lush valley. After going across the “Irie Bridge” and doing a short walk on a path that runs along the river bank, leading you to an open area where you will see your kayak waiting, you will be given safety instructions by your guides and make a gear check before launching into the river. Immediately you feel the power of the river current, as you go down stream the river will challenge you and your partner to paddle confidently through various areas of seven exciting white water rapids and picturesque river pools. Finally, you will paddle at your own pace to the beach where you can spend some time at the beach and have a cool drink at the bar before returning to your Cruise Ship or resort in Montego Bay.
- Round trip Transfers from the Montego Bay Cruise Ship Pier and resorts included
- Minimum age: 12yrs (with an adult seated at the back of the kayak).
- Duration: 4 hours (1 hour 45 minutes river boarding).
- 7 exciting rapids including 2 surprises.
- Maximum weight: 450lbs per Kayak
- River rapids are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate)
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at the end of your tour.
- The River flow is rated class 3 (swift moving water).
- River Kayaking Tour is medium Adventure Rating
- Share a wonderful adventure with a partner or friend on a white-water kayak for 2.
- Duty free shopping also available
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.