Take a 2 1/2 hour ride along Jamaica’s scenic north coast through local towns and villages until you get to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville on Negril’s powdery white sand beach. Here is where the party is and your adventure begins, you may take a swim, jump on the trampolines in the ocean, indulge in any water sports activities from jet Skies, Parasailing, Scuba diving, Snorkelling Banana boat ride to glass bottom boat ride, you name it it’s done here…these are Jamaica’s most beautiful beaches and turquoise waters. At the Margaritaville sports bar and grill you may also win prizes by playing music games with the local DJ and have some spicy Jamaican lunch. Next we will take you to the world famous “Ricks Cafe” for thrills in cliff diving, dare to do the jump from the top!! , watch Jamaica’s most beautiful sunset against the ocean and party before returning to your resort.
- Return transportation from Ocho Rios and Runaway Bay resorts included
- View local towns and villages en-route
- Explore Jamaica’s most beautiful beaches in Negril
- Visit Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville
- Adventurous cliff diving at Visit world famous Rick’s Cafe included
- Enjoy water sports on the beach at an additional cost
- Family friendly tour
- Shopping available
- Live Music at Ricks Cafe
- Watch the beautiful Jamaican sunset against the ocean
- Let us pre-book your adventure today
- We offer private group tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
- Water sports are at an additional cost
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.