Take a short scenic drive along Jamaica’s scenic north coast to the green Grotto Caves, where you can enjoy a guided tour of a series of lime stone Caves with various Rock formations, next we will go for a visit of the world famous Dunn’s River Falls where you may climb or view this magnificent 600 feet water fall, or just hang out at the nearby beach instead. Next do an optional stop at Jimmy Buffet’s Margarita Ville, where there is a Sports Bar & Restaurant, duty free shopping, roof top whirlpool, water slide, pool bar and a powdery white sand beach with water sports activities.
- See or climb Dunn’s River Falls
- Enjoy the Green Grotto Caves
- An optional stop at Jimmy Buffet’s Margarita Ville included
- Guided tour at the green grotto Cave included
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.