Ride Along Jamaica’s lush scenic north coast through local towns until you get to the resort town of Ocho Rios where you can climb or view the world famous Dunn’s River Falls. Next we head back to Montego Bay for a visit and tour of the historic legendary Rose Hall Great House. Here you will get a glimpse into Jamaica’s colourful Historical past and the legend that surrounds this property before doing some last minute shopping and returning to your cruise ship or Hotel.
- Return transportation provided
- Pick up from your Montego Bay Hotel available
- Guided tour of the Rose Hall Graet House included
- Scenic drive along north coast included
- No age restrictions, family tour
- We also offer private group tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.