Go for a visit of the world famous Dunn’s River falls, it’s a must do if you are visiting Ocho Rios. Once you are at the falls, you may climb or view this modern day miracle that has fascinated and challenged families for generations, After Dunn’s River Falls we will take you on a short ride to the eco-friendly Mystic Mountain Park for their signature “Bobsled Ride” in the rain forest mountain. After you are finished, you will head across town to the White River for river tubing adventures down stream on an inflated tube. Finally, we will head to your Cruise Ship Port or the Island Village Shopping Centre for some last minute shopping for souvenirs.
- See or climb Dunn’s River Falls
- Return transportation included
- Enjoy the Bobsled ride
- Enjoy scenic ride along north coast
- Sky lift explorer ride included
- Enjoy Jamaica’s beautiful scenic north coast
- Pick up from Ocho Rios and Runaway Bay Hotels available
- Enjoy Panoramic views at the top of Mystic mountain
- River Tubing on the White River with guides included
- You may also add Mystic Mountain Zip Line at an additional cost
- We also offer private group tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.