Travel along Jamaica’s scenic north coast until we arrive at a small dirt road that leads you along the historic Rio Bueno River in the lush valley. After going across the “Irie Bridge” and doing a small hike in the rain forest you will be given safety instructions, you and the rest of your co-captains board your raft and enter the fast flowing water. With your tour guide steering the raft from the rear, you use teamwork to paddle through the twists and turns of rushing white-water rapids. Finally, you will paddle to the beach where you can spend some time at the beach and have a cool drink at the bar before returning to your Cruise Ship or resort in Montego Bay.
- Round trip Transfers from the Montego Bay Cruise Ship Pier and resorts included
- Maximum weight: 280lbs
- Participants need to be in good physical health to participate
- 7 exciting rapids including 2 surprises.
- River rapids are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate)
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at the end of your tour.
- The River flow is rated class 3 (swift moving water).
- River Rafting Tour is soft Adventure Rating
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Duty free shopping also available
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.