This is a “must do” for hard core Bob Marley fans. Experience the beauty of Jamaica’s scenic golden north coast, mountainous interior, country side with rural towns and villages in the heart of the “Real Jamaica” as you are taken for a tour of “Nine Mile” – childhood home of Bob Marley. This is where grew up and his final resting place. Get the feel of Jamaica and reggae music on this tour. Learn the meaning behind the lyrics in many of the songs sung by this legend, who is also one of the pioneers of Jamaican Reggae Music.
- Return transportation from Montego Bay Cruise Ship Pier included and Hotels
- Pick up from Montego Bay Hotels available
- Family tour
- Shopping available
- See Jamaica’s picturesque mountainous countryside
- We also offer private group tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.