Our beach horseback riding tour is an enjoyable two-hour ride with our accomplished and trained guides – who will select a horse to suit your riding ability. The ride commences from the Stables and you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the tranquil farmlands of the locals living close by. The friendly and humorous guides will tell you about the people and events of the area you ride through – telling the story of Jamaica. Finally the trail ride meanders down to the north coast shoreline and takes you to a private and beautiful beach area. This is where you will get to go bare back riding in the Caribbean sea with your horse.
- 2 hour horseback riding
- Experience the thrills of bareback riding in the ocean
- Return transportation included
- Pick up from Montego Bay Hotels included
- Weight restriction is 240 lbs per horse
- Note: Weight check will be done and there will not be any refund if the limit is exceeded.
- Please contact us if anyone in your group has limited mobility or special needs.
- Refreshments included
- We offer private group tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.