Dunns River Falls is without a doubt Jamaica’s most popular tourist attraction. We’ll take you there so you can enjoy it without the crowds first thing in the morning, you don’t have to climb the falls to enjoy it, the spectacular views alone are worth seeing. Next, go into the hills of Ocho Rios and do a tour of a beautiful Konoko Falls, Taino Museum & River Garden, as you do this guide tour you’ll learn of Jamaica’s wonderful tropical Flora, the Taino indians and see amazing aerial views of Ocho Rios. After you have finished, journey back to town for some shopping, lunch or and optional stop at Jimmy Buffets Margarita Ville before returning to your Cruise Ship or Hotel.
- See or climb Dunn’s River Falls
- Return transportation from Cruise ship Pier included
- Explore gardens and the Ocho Rios area
- Early morning departures daily
- Family friendly tour
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.