Go for a ride on scenic trails and get a glimpse into history as you will view properties dating back nearly 500 years. See Jamaica’s country side, wetlands, mangroves and learn about the lifestyles and habits of the Taino Indians – Jamaica’s first settlers. Finally go down to the beach for an unforgettable a ride in the ocean with your horse.
- Two hour Horseback riding excursion
- Minimum age to ride is 5 yrs of age
- Weight restriction is 240 lbs per horse
- Refreshments included
- Transportation included
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.