Travel along Jamaica’s scenic north coast until we arrive at a small dirt road that leads you along the historic Rio Bueno River in the lush valley. After going across the “Irie Bridge” and doing a small hike in the rain forest you will be given safety instructions by your guides, then crab a board to go down the river currents for an adventurous ride through seven rapids while being lead by guides. Finally, you will paddle to the beach where you can spend some time at the beach and have a cool drink at the bar before returning to your Cruise Ship Pier or resort in Montego Bay.
- Round trip Transfers from the Cruise Ship Pier and resorts in Montego Bay included
- Maximum weight:200lbs
- Participants need to be in good physical condition and be able to swim.
- 7 exciting rapids including 2 surprises.
- River rapids are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate)
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at the end of your tour.
- The River flow is rated class 3 (swift moving water).
- River Boarding Tour is High Adventure Rating
- Duty free shopping also available
- We also offer private group Tours
The following options are also available after your excursion:
- Enjoy some Jamaican lunch, this includes authentic spicy Jamaican Jerked Pork or Chicken along with unique side orders like Festivals and Bammy. (The cost of lunch is not included in the excursion rates)
- Visit Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Sports Bar and Grill by the Beach.
- Duty Free Shopping in town and or shopping by the Craft Market.
Only reviews from confirmed customer emails are approved. This helps us to prevent fraud, spam and other abuses. It also ensures that our reviews maintain the highest integrity. We only accept honest travelers who have personally experienced the excursions that we offer.